Entertainment news, celebrities lifestyle

 

 

 

 

 

Preems.com

 

 

 

 

Home | Make the bookmark

 

 

 

Make Preems.com your start page

 

 

 

 

 

 

Movie Theaters

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

National Amusements

National Amusements, Inc. operates more than 1,500 movie screens across the United States, the United Kingdom, Latin America, and Russia under its Showcase Cinemas, Multiplex Cinemas, Cinema de Lux, and KinoStar brands. It also controls the former Paramount theaters that were disbanded in the 1948 Paramount decision.

National Amusements, Inc. is a privately owned media and entertainment company based in Dedham, Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1936 as the Northeast Theatre Corporation by Michael Redstone.

Now, National Amusements is owned by Michael Redstone's son, Sumner Redstone, who holds 80% of the company, and Sumner's daughter, Shari Redstone, who owns the remaining 20%.

National Amusements holds controlling voting interests in CBS Corporation, Viacom, (which includes MTV Networks, BET, and movie production and distribution Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks movie studios), and Midway Games, and is equal partners in online ticket service.

National Amusements executives

Chairman and CEO: Sumner M. Redstone

President: Shari E. Redstone

SVP Finance and Administration: Jerome Magner

Sales (2007): $2.147,5M.

Employees (2007): 133,269

National Amusements, Inc. - 200 Elm St, Dedham, MA 02026. Tel: (781) 461-1600, fax: (781) 407-0052, email: customer_service@national-amusements.com

Preems.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

print | top of this page | previous page

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Preems.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

Contact us

Preems.com welcomes your thoughts, stories, information

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suggest your story | Share your thoughts